Welcome to Aim for the Cat!

Welcome to our blog! Ground rules: Enjoy our blog. Then tell your friends to visit and enjoy our blog. Then they will follow these rules and our empire will expand. This will eventually lead to our ruling the world, which will be a good thing.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Stuff 'n' updates 'n' stuff stuff

So...
I said last week that there would be another post up.
That didn't really happen, did it?
I'm really sorry about that, guys. I had the post ready to go, all perfect and stuff... and then I just... forgot.
But! I promise to (try) to never forget again. You can call me silly, disrespectful names if I do.
There WILL be another post Thursday. And another one sometime else.
Moving on...
Have you ever even seen the dorky potential of a middle-school (now high-school (just say teenage)) boy? I have. Something strange happened to me last Thursday, almost at the end of a mission...
I was playing Spore, which I finally bought, and I got into a little predicament... man, I don't even know where the record button is for that game. I was button-mashing so hard.
That brings me to another subject of this post!
When I did my post on Spore a little while ago, I suggested that I could do a little play-through thingamobob once I bought it.
Well, as you can see, I bought it.
So I would like to know if anybody would actually enjoy that sort of thing if I did... if I don't get any feedback, it's happening, 'cause I know that I would enjoy it. Heck, I might even just ignore all your requests and do it anyway.
Heh. That is, if there are any requests to ignore. I don't think it's very efficient to take a poll on a new blog.
To more things!
I got a gold-plated dragonfly box yesterday. Hee hee hee. I don't know why you need to know that, but I think it's cool. However, I think the rest of that story is for another post... (creepy foreshadowing DUN DUN DUN)
Gahck, I really don't have anything else to talk about. The main point was about the missing post, and there'll be some more fleshy posts going out the rest of the week, so I've gotcha covered.
<cheese> Me, signing out! </cheese>
(And sorry for the weird formatting up at the video. If I put the next line of text down, it deletes the video. Ehck.)

No comments:

Post a Comment