Welcome to Aim for the Cat!

Welcome to our blog! Ground rules: Enjoy our blog. Then tell your friends to visit and enjoy our blog. Then they will follow these rules and our empire will expand. This will eventually lead to our ruling the world, which will be a good thing.

Monday, August 4, 2014

Movie Review: Guardians of the Galaxy


Second movie review post! I'll be doing this sometimes, in case you haven't noticed.
So on Friday I went with my dad to see
Ick, it's kinda small. Anyway, I went with my dad to see Guardians of the Galaxy this most recent Friday. It was... how should I put this?
If you took all the awesome implicated in the song "Everything is Awesome" from the Lego Movie and compared it to the awesome in this movie, the movie would still have more awesome. Just think about that for a second. All of the awesome from every awesome thing in universe, which is everything, all condensed into one great pile of awesome, and Guardians of the Galaxy still has a greater pile of awesome.
Oh my gosh, I loved it.
I do want to say, however, that I had no previous experience with the Guardians, so my dad (which I think did, but I'm not sure, but it's Marvel, so I think he did, but I'm not sure) probably has a better review of it. I can't judge it accurately at all on how good of an adaptation it was, but it sure was an excellent, excellent movie.
I don't know what there is to say. The humor was awesome; the action was awesome; the characters were awesome; heck, even the stupid was awesome. Even the awesome that those things were made of was awesome.
No one is ever going to want to say the word "awesome" ever again after they read this post. No matter... on with more awesome!
And you know what? Screw all the rules of existence, this movie was perfect. Five and a half stars out of five. That's right. I went there.

Sorry for the short post today. There's not really much else I can say about the movie, other than that it's awesome. There should be another post up on... someday this week. The specific day remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment