Welcome to Aim for the Cat!

Welcome to our blog! Ground rules: Enjoy our blog. Then tell your friends to visit and enjoy our blog. Then they will follow these rules and our empire will expand. This will eventually lead to our ruling the world, which will be a good thing.

Monday, October 6, 2014

'cause ya know, the hype wasn't already enough

You may know that I play Pokemon.
I think I've only mentioned it once, when I said that I had been playing Pokemon Showdown a lot (online battle simulator, helps test teams: http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/), but other than that, I don't think I've talked about it much.
Well.
I play Pokemon.
The next Pokemon games are coming out this November, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, which are actually remakes of older games. The originals had a Pokemon called Rayquaza in it, who was frickin' awesome:
Just look at him! He's a... green snake-dragon that lives in the sky! And protects the world from destruction!
but
in OR/AS
he
just
got
revamped
HWAAAAHH MEGA RAYQUAZA
seriously. look at that BEAST.
Guys
guess what
I can't wait for the new pokemon games
Please don't think I'm completely insane.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment