Welcome to Aim for the Cat!

Welcome to our blog! Ground rules: Enjoy our blog. Then tell your friends to visit and enjoy our blog. Then they will follow these rules and our empire will expand. This will eventually lead to our ruling the world, which will be a good thing.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

skewl is more kewl but still krewl

I like summer. Don't you?
It's wonderful! A three-month long vacation (from school, at least) with close to no responsibilities, and you can do whatever the entire time? Awesome!
but then
at the end of the three months
you go
"crap"
'Cause it's time for school again.
If you read my most recent post that isn't this one, then you'd know that I'm going into high school this year... I guess my dad wants me to write a post about how it is start school up again.
I'm going to Santa Rosa High School, in the ArtQuest program, taking both theater arts and choir.
High school has been a bit better than the rest of my school career, but not much. The homework toll is still awful; hours on hours of doing the EXACT SAME math problems over and over and over again. I know how to do inequalities! And number lines suck.
My drama and choir classes are pretty good though. Except for the part where I had a cold during the first week or so of school, so guess where my choir classes went?
to crapland
My ear even got stuffed up, completing my inability to sing. That was awful.
Also, having large amounts of mucus firing from my nose while I was trying to talk and act and stuff sucks. Especially when there are no available tissues nearby.
I'm taking Algebra 2 this year... all review so far... sooooooo boooorrrrririiiiiinnnngggggggg
...and I'm reading Of Mice And Men for English (AQ and Honors!)... again...
I've got PE for my last period, which is fine, because I don't have to worry about taking a jacket or something and then having to take it off halfway through the period, like I would if it was earlier. Nope, it's just blazing hot the entire time. Fun for me.
I actually thought that the "activities" were going to be something fun. But nope! we just get to play football. yay
I've got some friends from my previous school going there, and slowly making new ones...
I guess that's really it. It's fine... I guess...
I don't know why my dad thought this was a good idea
but whatever
I wrote it
it's over
leave now

No comments:

Post a Comment