Welcome to Aim for the Cat!

Welcome to our blog! Ground rules: Enjoy our blog. Then tell your friends to visit and enjoy our blog. Then they will follow these rules and our empire will expand. This will eventually lead to our ruling the world, which will be a good thing.

Monday, September 1, 2014

The Return of the Megadork (I hope)

...hey.
Have ya missed me?
...well...
Yup, it's been a while. School screws three posts a week. I haven't even had one post in more than a week.
Yeah, I started school.
...homework sucks.
Every single dang night I've stayed up 'till or past my bedtime. And then I have to get up at 6, and I have my alarm clock set for 5:30.
Is not nice it is.
My brother and I were going to write a co-op post for all the peoples, but I think we some practice on that.
...a tiny bit.
Anyway, this is mostly a post for the purpose of "Hey! I didn't actually die from that cold," and now that I think about taking a break right after that post about being sick is really creepy and horrifying.
I didn't really take a break, it's just that I didn't have any time to do anything.
I don't think I'm going to make myself write three posts every weekend, so it's probably going to revert back to one and MAYBE two every week, either on Monday or Wednesday. Probably Monday, and any extra will be Wednesday.
So...
school's nice, I guess.
I'm in high school now, and I'm going to Santa Rosa High School. It's pretty cool. and stuff
uh
I ate a burrito today for lunch
probably both on the day I write this and on the day this is posted
mwahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha
um
welp
...I guess that's it for now.
I think I'll be doing another post Wednesday, though. About what? No idea? Tune in next time to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment